Join us for a casual paced ride around Green Bay touring unique drinking establishments; some old, some new. There will be bike games, costume contests, and fabulous prizes! Ride any bike you like on the 15-20 mile route.
THE 2020 THEME: TBD
It’s not enough to just bike around town. You need to do it in style. Make a statement. Just be prepared to defend your “theme team.” There will be games and contests throughout the day to decide the winning theme team!
The ride starts from Ned Kelly’s Pub right downtown Green Bay.
Park in the surrounding metered lots or the Cherry Street ramp. More info here: http://www.downtowngreenbay.com/parking
$30 pre-registration gets you:
• An high-quality event T-shirt
• A bicycle bottle opener keychain
• A surprise collectible item
• An AMAZING HEALING POWER OF BEER sticker
• Drink and food specials all day long
• Chances to win free prizes along the tour
• More to come as the event gets closer!
$40 day-of registration gets you all the SWAG while supplies last.
Want more info on this event? Click here: http://fattiretour.com